I am a third year PhD student in the Mechanical Engineering department at Virginia Tech. My advisor is Prof. Dylan Losey, and I spend most of my time working in Collab.
Prior to joining Virginia Tech, I was employed as a Robotics Engineer at Parker Hannifin Corporation, and before that I received my MS in Robotics Engineering from the Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI), MA.
My current research is in the areas of Robot Learning and Human Robot Interaction.
- [8/25/2022] I’m back from my internship at ABB! I spent the summer working on instance segmentation for small parcel singulation.
- [6/6/2022] I started my internship at ABB Robotics!
- [1/31/2022] Our paper “Communicating Robot Conventions through Shared Autonomy” is accepted at the IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA).
- [1/27/2022] Our paper “Here’s what I’ve learned: Asking questions that reveal reward learning” is accepted at the ACM Transactions on Human-Robot Interaction (THRI).
- [11/15/2021] I passed my qualifiers!
- [9/30/2021] Our paper “Learning to Share Autonomy across Repeated Interactions” is a Best RoboCup Paper Finalist at IROS.